понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

craig nutraceuticals




Today was Travelling Day Jersey got dropped off with Karenapos;s mother last night, so all that Karen and I had to do this morning was throw our bags in the car and go. It was an uneventful drive. We passed at least 7 or 8 speed traps, but didnapos;t get nailed. We also passed at least half a dozen dead deer in Pennsylvania. Apparently, the state is somewhat overrun with them. For lunch, we stopped at a Fuddruckers along the NY freeway, and had some damn tasty burgers (I had a Chili Burger).

We made it to Newark around 7:30. Alas, I managed to take the wrong exit off the highway, and we spent a while driving through the city (including a couple of sketchy neighbourhoods)...but we found the hotel, thanks to the Google Maps printout that I had. Annoyingly, I was not able to use my $150 Best Western card; because I had booked online, and as a result my credit card had automatically been charged for the full amount. But all was not lost. Firstly, we didnapos;t feel like wandering around downtown Newark looking for a restaurant, but we were informed that I could use the card for room service meals. So we ordered from the hotelapos;s restaurant....and this proved to be a Very Good Move. The food was fantastic. Karen had crab crepes, and I had pork chops. Dee-lish. Then, I called the reservation line number on the back of the card, and booked a room at a Best Western in Atlantic City for Friday night. $150 consumed

Food is an important part of a good vacation, so I spent some time researching places that we could go for dinner. I made reservations for dinner on Thursday, at a Japanese restaurant called Tenzan. Reviews at www.yelp.com were positive, and it will cost about 90 less than a dinner at Nobu. Wednesday, Iapos;ve got my eye on an Italian place called Piccolo Angolo. They were closed today, but Iapos;ll try calling tomorrow. And tomorrowapos;s dinner will be at a deli...probably the Carnegie.

Tomorrow is going to be reserved primarily for general sightseeing, but we may try to swing by the Guggenheim Museum in the afternoon. I wanted to avoid regimenting the trip, to leave space for just wandering around...but at the same time, our experience in San Francisco (where we found the cruise to Alcatraz was sold out) showed me the value of planning some things in advance. So I have already booked our tickets to see the Statue of Liberty on Thursday.
craig nutraceuticals, craig nos y, craig northrope, craig northrop team.



Комментариев нет: